University of Manchester December, 2017
MA in Digital Technologies, Communication and Education Manchester, UK
University College Dublin September, 2008
BA, English & Philosophy Dublin, Ireland
Educlave 2019 – Present
Digital Learning Consultant
- Enabling digital learning transformation with expert consultancy, learning design and project management
- Working with organisations to provide digital learning solutions to both internal staff and external audiences
- Training & upskilling internal teams in learning design techniques and developing e-learning using rapid authoring tools
Triskel English Centre 2016 – Present
Co-owner , Teacher & Director
- Administrator and manager of a langauge school, coordinating a team of 4 teachers.
- Implemented and coordinated curriculum design, methodologies, and materials designed to assess the achievement level of students.
- Developed and directed internal weekly in-house professional development, plus staff support and mentoring.
Cambridge English Language Assessment 2013 – Present Cambridge ESOL Speaking Examiner
- Conducting Cambridge English ESOL speaking examinations from young learners and adults A1 – C2 according to the Cambridge Assessment scales & Common European Framework (CEFR)
- Responsible for performing as interlocutor and assessor while upholding the Cambridge Language Assessment standards in terms of assessment, professional manner and confidentiality.
British Institute 2013 – 2016
English Language Teacher
- Planning course materials & activities
- Assessing the students’ progress (e.g. homework, exam grades, etc.)
- Building trusting relationships with students, parents, and other staff
- Meeting learning objectives and targets
SKILLS & INTERESTS
- Interests : learning, running, pizza making, programming, guitar, Spanish language, travel, digital technologies, podcasts.
SOFTWARE & TOOLS
▪ Camtasia ▪ Illustrator ▪ Articulate 360 ▪ Articulate Storyline ▪ Photoshop ▪ InDesign ▪ Premiere Pro ▪ After Effects ▪ LMS (Moodle) ▪Wordpress ▪Hype4 ▪Captivate